On 11/05/2015, Daniel Koć <daniel@koć.pl> wrote:
> W dniu 11.05.2015 18:18, Andreas Goss napisał(a):
>>> Pastry-only shops are
>>> quite rare. See also shop=patisserie (62 uses).
>>
>> But is pastry = patisserie ?
>
> Yet another item just for sugar?... =}

Blaspheme ! :p You shouldn't compare Haribo-type sweets which *are*
mostly sugar with the deserts sold in a patisserie which can be
relatively healthy (yes, you need to double-check with the
boulangère). There's no sugar at all in the traditional croissant
recipe, and the butter-less version is common. Come and visit some
day, I'll bake you my no-sugar yes-beetroot brownie which is tastyer
than the classic brownie :)