Or amenity=licensing, driver=yes, vehicle=yes.
This could then expand for other things requiring a license, shotgun=yes?

Which I'm not sure is so great as it could expand endlessly. And there is also stuff like motorsport licenses etc.

I typically use office=government for this sort of thing. In Ontario
there is "ServiceOntario" which is an office for renewing driver's
licenses, health cards and other things in Ontario.

Government can just be anything, so I wouldn't put everything in there if it is something that is a very speficic agency in many countries, especially if it's something many people will be looking for. Also seems interesting to foreigners where it also helps when you have a special tag.

I mean I guess it's fine in Canada when this agency offers a lot of different services.