Ok. I eventually used google to correct my own gps traces (i. e. seeing if
the point where i have tagged the third building in a row is really at that
point). I rechecked it with other imaginery, also, to avoid errors due
satellite angle and shadows so I didn't use google as main source (the
source was survey, GPS and PNOA aerial  imaginery).

BTW most zones I map are better mapped by Spanish PNOA (wich uses the same
imaginery than ESRI).

Regards.