W dniu 01.12.2017 o 02:19, Warin pisze:

Were not 'commons' used for more than 'recreation'? I think they were used for grazing and camping too?

"Historically these rights typically included the right to graze livestock, collect firewood, or cut turf. Today they include the rights to use the land for certain leisure activities."

"Rights would normally not include camping, lighting a fire, or holding an event without the owner's permission."

[ https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:leisure%3Dcommon ]

Sounds to me like "no" for both and "yes" for recreation.

--
"My method is uncertain/ It's a mess but it's working" [F. Apple]