sent from a phone

On 27. Jul 2018, at 10:18, Warin <61sundow...@gmail.com <mailto:61sundow...@gmail.com>> wrote:

If it is intended for more than one family (and the independent entrances give that feeling) then I'd not use "house" .. apartments perhaps?

for me “apartments” means a place with a shared building entrance.
I would also expect an apartment building to have more than 1 or 2 apartments.

Commonly (outside osm), the definition of house includes buildings for a “few” families.

To me, these would all be houses: https://www.france4u.eu/content/s75s75/images/201710/20/f20171020104122-P1060038-1024x768.jpg

https://c8.alamy.com/comp/DYKGDF/guest-houses-across-glenridding-beck-in-village-centre-in-lake-district-DYKGDF.jpg

Would you call these apartment buildings?

Looks like common entrances to me?
Another alternative is residences?