I went and updated the wiki a little bit. I added details to the
building=house <https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:building%3Dhouse> and
building=detached
<https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:building%3Ddetached> pages. I also
made a page for the building=semidetached_house
<https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:building%3Dsemidetached_house>,
when writing that page I found that the building=semi
<https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:building%3Dsemi> tag already had a
page, and even talks about the semidatached_house tag, which has about
three times as many uses. I think everyone in this thread might be
interested in looking over the changes I made, and maybe even adding to
them as the pages are still pretty sparse on detail.

Jgon6