sent from a phone

On 27. Jul 2018, at 12:06, Warin <61sundow...@gmail.com> wrote:

Looks like common entrances to me?
Another alternative is residences?

the first ones I posted some days ago had individual entrances, these are from
an Internet search and although they are similar, they are not completely
(these are in France and UK I guess) the same.

I know the Lake District, it is in the UK - England. Every time I go there it
rains on me!!!
One of your photos is from there, though I don't recognise it .. probably
because it is not raining.

Common entrances are not the only criterion, size is another, as might be
ownership.

I would not call the newer examples apartment buildings because they only have
1-3 units.

1 unit? .. it is not an 'apartment' nor could I call it a unit ... that it a
house.

2 units  .. would have to be an upstairs unit .. if split horizontally then
probably 2 'detached houses'.

I don't think there is a number limitation on apartments .. no lower limit
(other than more than 1) that I know of.

Had a great aunt that lived is a 3 unit apartment block.