Fernando Trebien wrote:
> motorboat:conditional only works if the periods where the river
> is navigable are predictable, and that usually depends on the
> variable amount of rain on the basin.

motorboat= is an access tag, so it represents whether a use class is
permitted on that way, not whether it's possible.

I'd think a variant on depth= would be most appropriate. Something like
depth:summer=0.5-3.0 might indicate that the river depth in summer can
typically vary between 0.5m (i.e. only a canoe at a pinch) and 3m. Defining
"typically" is left as an exercise to the reader. :)

Richard

--
Sent from: http://gis.19327.n8.nabble.com/Tagging-f5258744.html