On 20/02/19 06:14, Fernando Trebien wrote:

On Mon, Feb 18, 2019 at 11:59 PM Graeme Fitzpatrick
<graemefi...@gmail.com> wrote:
On Tue, 19 Feb 2019 at 12:32, Warin <61sundow...@gmail.com> wrote:
Only navigability is intermittent.
I think Graeme is suggesting

boat=intermittent

motorboat=intermittent

These values are not documented but make sense.
Sorry, yes, that is what I was suggesting, rather than the river itself is
intermittent.
Makes sense to me. But I would feel more confident about applying
those values after documenting them in the wiki though.

I would raise it here as a tagging issue .. subject, say, "New value for access keys
of boat and motor boat suggested value intermittent"

If you get agreement than use it and document it.

If you want to go 'formal' then you do a proposal, voting etc.