Muralito,

it would be very useful if you could address the request i have made
several times now.  I will not engage in a discussion on the other
lines you mean to open here because it is non-productive from my
perspective.  It could take us hours to determine the smallest common
denominator on cultural and cartographic subjects and it would still be
highly doubtful if a discussion on that fields would lead to any
productive outcome.  So if you are interested in establishing a
consensus on this matter please try to follow my request.

If there is anyone else from the local community who would be willing to
formulate a generic set of rules based on physical geography criteria
about the natural=coastline placement that reflects your local view as
i have explained please do so - even if you do so in Spanish that would
be very helpful.

--
Christoph Hormann
http://www.imagico.de/