It's almost never standard to use access=bus or access=taxi, it's
bus=yes/no/designated + taxi=yes/no/designated added to another feature
like a highway=* or amenity=parking

I agree with the idea of using private_hire=* instead of rideshare=* because
this appears to be a proper British English term for any non-taxi,
privately arranged transport vehicle, and it's not as misleading as
"rideshare" when used on services like Uber and Lyft. Though I would like
to see more British folks weigh in on the correct terminology.

See
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taxicabs_of_the_United_Kingdom#Private_hire_(minicabs)

-- Joseph EIsenberg