On Thu, Sep 15, 2022 at 6:12 PM Martin Koppenhoefer <dieterdre...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> here is an example for a mountain situation where you should probably have
> the right shoes, and someone in sneakers of flip flops, or pushing (well,
> carrying at this point) a baby stroller would have a hard time, but it
> wouldn’t qualify for scramble or via ferrata:

yeah, looks like a YDS class 2, or `sac_scale=hiking`.  Maybe
`mountain_hiking` if that talus is unstable, because then you start to need
some technique. I know some runners who would do that barefoot, but I think
they're nuts.

Do we need `sac_scale=no` for `paved path in a city park`?

--
73 de ke9tv/2, Kevin