Oct 4, 2022, 15:14 by dieterdre...@gmail.com:

> sent from a phone
>
>> On 4 Oct 2022, at 14:46, Mateusz Konieczny via Tagging
>> <tagging@openstreetmap.org> wrote:
>>
>> Also, ones in Rome that I have seen mostly had downward flow.
>>

> the typical, mostly deployed types in Rome (nasone and roman_wolf) are both
> providing a method to change to upward flow (there’s a hole on top of the
> tube and when you tap the outlet the water jets out there)

Oh, I was unaware of this. That would make my life easier during my visit there.

So nasone/roman_wolf style water provider with downward flow only - would it
be a drinking fountain?

Or lets take
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/File:Fontanella_Bolsena.jpg
illustrating fountain=drinking and seemingly without upward flow:
is it a drinking fountain?

If no - should we rename fountain=drinking? Or remove it as an example
at https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:fountain ?

If yes - why
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/File:Water_flowing_from_drinking_water_tap.jpg
would not be a water fountain?