Le 11.10.22 à 10:19, Martin Koppenhoefer a écrit :

Am Mo., 10. Okt. 2022 um 09:53 Uhr schrieb Davidoskky :
I would propose the deprecation of the value fountain=stone_block since it could be tagged as fountain=driking, material=stone.

There are many fountains made of stone, but not all them are instances of "stone block".

a better improvement is material=stone_block
or stone:block (like we did with concrete:plate)

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/File:Fairmont_Sonoma_Mission_Inn_August_2019_-_Sarah_Stierch_09.jpg

I agree with this. These machines are no "fountains" for me, neither the indoor versions

to add a mess to the mess, in french, it's a called "fountaine à eau" (yes it's a bit funny)
I don't really see the functional difference with other objects
of the same kind made of metal or pirate

Regards,
Marc