sent from a phone

> On 11 Oct 2022, at 12:06, Davidoskky <davidos...@yahoo.it> wrote:
>
> Some are indistinguishable from drinking fountains, some have drinking water
> and can be used to wash clothes as well.

all drinking fountains can be used to wash clothes, although it may not be
legal in some instances, especially the bottle refill, or effective (mist), ok,
nearly all.

Anyway, I would not mix the possibility to wash clothes into the fountain type,
rather use a new property for this, and maybe a new feature as well (usually
these are not fountains, but if they are it can be expressed by tagging them
also as fountains), if lavoir does not cover it (not sure there is a size limit
for lavoir, the description seems merely functional).

Cheers Martin