sent from a phone

> On 11 Oct 2022, at 12:06, Davidoskky <davidos...@yahoo.it> wrote:
>
> I do agree, and that is also my objective; but I do like the idea of having a
> very generic value you can fall back to when no other value applies.

I don’t like the idea, because it will only slow down development of
significant tags. Either the fountain you want to tag fits into an existing
category, or you invent a new one, or you simply don’t put this detail. Filling
in a generic placeholder is not helpful.

>> this alternative tagging is just a temporary hickup which will wash out
>> automatically I guess, but we could try to speed it up.
> Sure, but I see no reason for showing it on the wiki.

reason is that people use it.

Cheers Martin