On 10/10/22 10:45, Marc_marc wrote:
it's vague and overlap drinking at least

Sorry, I didn't notice this and thus didn't reply to you before.

I want this to be a more generic value than drinking: thus if you're unsure whether a fountain is a drinking fountain you can tag it as utility.

If you want to tag a fountain, which is not decorative and for which no specific value exists you can tag it as utility. In this way I make sure that any fountain can be tagged.

For example, there is currently no value available for fountains whose intended use is washing your hands. Rather than introducing all plausible values, I'd rather introduce a generic one and then see if the need for specific ones develops.