As I mentioned on the community forum, the historic=* key is full of tags
that should really need to be revisited, changed or redefined before they
can be voted on. I strongly advise against approving all historic=* tags en
masse.

Elaboration on the community forum:
https://community.openstreetmap.org/t/feature-proposal-rfc-historic/3910