Le 12.10.22 à 13:15, Sebastian Martin Dicke a écrit :
If there is an aircraft standing on an airstrip which has been decommissioned yesterday (or thirty minutes ago), is it considered properly to tag them as historic=aircraft?

I think it depends on the history of the object :

if the last Concorde [1] had been treated in this way, I think
it would have been possible to consider it as historical from the
first minute of its immobilisation, a page of history is turned
after years of supersonic commercial flight, it is history.

On the other hand, a single aircraft with no history other than "we don't need it anymore" is not historic, neither now nor in 10 years,
it is at best a decoration

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concorde