Le 10.08.23 à 10:03, Frederik Ramm a écrit :
volatility.

with this argument, you'd have to remove all the shop= office=* craft=*, it's much more volatile than the concrete wall surrounding the music room I mentioned in the previous email.
let's also remove maxspeed, more volatil than concrete wall

The goal would be better served by a (non-OSM) service that automatically collects data from apps that people have installed on their phone and that sends measurements to a server while they are moving around.

and then ? How do you see the possibility of, for example,
Qwant map informing you that the POI selected is not covered by the GSM network while the POI on the floor above is covered?
is it mandatory to add ele to opencellid.org and osm to be able to link
to correct poi to the correct data ? are we also going to delete internet_access=* and replace it with openinternetaccess.org ?

Meanwhile, Overture will be welcoming data with open arms,
and we'll be wondering why openstreetmap has become nothing more
than a one-line technical detail in news about geomatics.

I think we're really better off accepting a =no =limited =yes key
for those who see a use for stable situations (obviously it's not
a question of mapping a temporary fact).

Regards,
Marc