The projects to which these instructions apply are located here

https://tasks.hotosm.org/contribute?difficulty=ALL
<https://tasks.hotosm.org/contribute?difficulty=ALL&text=sssi> &text=sssi

From: Andrew Harvey <andrew.harv...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, 8 February 2020 3:18 PM
To: OSM Australian Talk List <talk-au@openstreetmap.org>
Subject: Re: [talk-au] SSSI National Bushfire Recovery Map-a-thon - Sunday 9th
Feb

The SSSI organiser shared their proposed "training guide" with me and gave me
permission to share it here in the list.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EhdKG2IctNODA6IuCfPJTrDjqOQZZk0lLp1KjprZxD4/edit?usp=sharing

On Fri, 7 Feb 2020 at 14:43, Andrew Harvey <andrew.harv...@gmail.com
<mailto:andrew.harv...@gmail.com> > wrote:

On Thu, 6 Feb 2020 at 18:25, Andrew Harvey <andrew.harv...@gmail.com
<mailto:andrew.harv...@gmail.com> > wrote:

I finally managed to get in touch with one of the organisers, and raised the
licensing/waiver issue. They've said they asked Planet Labs for the waiver,
I've also independently reached out to the Planet Labs disasters contact with
background on why OSM asks for the waiver and the waiver asking them if they
can complete it if they would like OSM to be able to use their disaster
imagery. Given the mapathon is on Sunday it's a nervous wait to see if they'll
respond in time.

Thanks to many people behind the scenes we obtained the necessary CC waiver
from Planet Labs. I've updated
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Australian_data_catalogue with the details.
I'll update the Contributors page on Sunday when I see some edits come through.