Every user of OpenStreetMap should link to the copyright:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/copyright

In the copyright, there's a link to the OSM contributors:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Contributors

If that list contains the opendata project from Antwerp, it's OK. As the
sources are linked quite directly, even if data users filter out the source
tags (which is not forbidden). A source tag can be useful to distinguish
what features come from the project. But it isn't needed.

I do have some problems with the phrase "De gebruiker verbindt zich ertoe
de licentiegever op de hoogte te stellen van ontbrekende of onregelmatige
gegevens die hij in de datasets ontdekt." I wonder if "op de hoogte
stellen" means notifying or publicating here. It's technically almost
impossible to notify them, but of course, we always publicate the data, so
they can check at all times if something has changed.

Regards,
Sander