The Ambachtenlaan is the main road to get to the industrial site located at the
dead end. It was designed to get extended. This ring should connect the
Oplintersesteenweg, the N29 and the N223 to the R27 ring. Last plans designed a
parallel ringroad with the R27a because this road can't be used as a new
secondary road anymore due to the occurence of direct driveways to the
roadshops and industrial plants.
i think it can be secondary as well as tertiairy.