On 06/15/2013 02:08 AM, Kurt Roeckx wrote:
On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 07:49:55PM +0200, Kurt Roeckx wrote:
On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 05:04:56PM +0200, Glenn Plas wrote:
http://www.vlaamsbrabant.be/binaries/kaart-vlaamsbrabant-fusiegemeenten-deelgemeenten_tcm5-11555.pdf
That's not even complete.  For instance Haacht exists of Haacht,
Wespelaar, Tildonk, Wakkerzeel en Kelfs.  You can find signs on
the streets for all 5 of them.  There exists statistics about
people living in all 5 of them, birthrates, ...  So there clearly
is some definition of what those 5 are.  But I've never seen a
map clearly saying where the borders are like they are now.
I did realise it's a best effort situation. And I just shared the best I could find, at no point this was being presented as being complete or accurate.
Anyway, I added Werchter based on what I know about it.  It might
not be really correct, but I think it's good enough.

That's probably the best one can do given the circumstances. It seems to me that it's something Rotselaar doesn't care about, if you want to know the borders of Bonheiden vs Rijmenam (I'm from this area too btw), it's on the website (see http://www.bonheiden.be/file_uploads/2192.pdf?_vs=0_n )

They do seem to care, I cannot find this concerning werchter. Now googling for 'werchter' is kind of a problem as it pops up nothing but irrelevant 'festivalitis' links.

I'll take a look at what's been added, have a pretty good idea myself what it should be like.

Glenn