Kurt (a.o),

I checked the Rotselaar/Werchter setup and I made a single change to the Rotselaar relation:

The only thing I think was missing is adding the Werchter boundary relation as a 'subarea' to the Rotselaar one.

Did the same setup for Rijmenam/Bonheiden. There aren't many 'fusiegemeentes' being mapped -unfortunately- although it would be highly interesting to have them, not only from a nominatim (search) point of view, but also for addressing in general.

The change I made will probably trigger some changes in the nominatim search result in a few days , I now expect that Leuven will be replaced by Rotselaar in the search result set when looking up Werchter in a few days.

regards,

Glenn