2013/9/11 Jo <winfi...@gmail.com>

> The underlying technology is of less importance for the people who will
> add content later on. Those interfaces are very similar.
>
> true

> The decision what it will be, should depend on who is going to set up the
> server (and on technical possibilities, of course).
>
> +1

> My vote goes to: use what openstreetmap.fr are using.
>
> +1

> Plus: I know drupal and I'm talking about getting a website up and running
> in the next month. Maybe we can start with this and be pragmatic about this
> solution and worry about what technology a bit later?
>

>> yes. Thanks Ben.

I propose a meeting to get some people together and discuss the case for 2
hours before going to eat together. Leuven (where Jo is), Gent (where Ben
is) or Brussels (where Emerzh, BenoitL, Pierre P and myself are) would be
convenient locations for me.

What about a Thursday at 18 or 19 in the coming weeks ?

Best regards,

Nicolas

--
Nicolas Pettiaux - +32 496 24 55 01 - http://rmll.info - http://lepacte.be