Welcome back, Sander,

did you take a sabbatical away from OSM ? :-)

You could tag destination on the way after the junction, which is simplier,
but then you do not have the lane selection information. This information
is now available in modern, commercial routing apps. (the one in my car
e.g.)

Is there another tagging schema, that holds lane information and is simpler
?

Neither of them is very popular at the moment, though the plain destination
is ahead:
http://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/compare/destination/destination:lanes

regards

> I've never been a big fan of the current lane tagging schema. F.e., just
> try to tag the first picture on that wiki page:
>

> destination:lanes=Brno;Poysdorf;Mistelbach|Brno;Poysdorf;Mistelbach;Graz;Wien|Graz;Wien
> destination:ref:lanes=A5|A5;S1;A2|S1;A2
> destination:country:lanes=CZ|CZ;SK;H;SLO;I|SK;H;SLO;I
> destination:symbol:lanes=|airport|airport
>
> Are we really trying to hang ourselves?
>
> Anyway, that said, I'll never map anything with the :lanes extension
> myself, nor will I edit any such tag, but I you're willing to go through
> that painful process, I won't stop you.
>
> (oh, and if you want cooperation for all Belgian highways, better also put
> your message in English or French).
>
> Regards,
> Sander
>
> Op 10 september 2014 09:13 schreef Marc Gemis <marc.ge...@gmail.com>:
>
> Ik heb al enkele prive berichten uitgewisseld gehad met Johan over dit
>> topic en ook op het NL-forum hebben we het erover gehad. Naar aanleiding
>> van deze communicatie heb ik al een paar "junctions" verplaatst naar de
>> plek die de wiki beschrijft. Omdat ik zelf niet in de mogelijkheid ben om
>> foto's te maken van de borden, heb ik het noodgedwongen moeten houden op
>> het mappen van de lanes & turn:lanes.
>>

>> Ik ben dus blij dat Johan bereid is om ons hierbij te helpen. Hopelijk
>> inspireert dit anderen om ook foto's of filmpjes te gebruiken om de
>> "destinations" in kaart te brengen.
>>
>> groeten

>>> afgelopen

>>> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Destination_details
>>> ,
>>>
>>> De afritten zelf zouden er al moeten inzitten met hun naam en nummer
>>> onder
>>> highway=motorway_junction + ref=* + name=*. De exacte bestemmingen
>>> ontbreken
>>> inderdaad. Waar komt de junction:ref eigenlijk vandaan?
>>>
>>> Wel even de opmerking dat er verschil is tussen de naam van een afrit en
>>> de
>>> bestemming. Op deze borden