Most BC cities seem to be using a version of the OGL-BC now as well. This
is similar to the OGL-CA with references to BC privacy and FOI laws,
similar to the Ontario changes mentioned earlier.

This business of having to get explicit permission for each dataset from
each government entity is a bit ridiculous when the intent of this license
in the first place was to avoid this.

Alan