Halifax also looks like it grants explicit permission.  Cautiously, I change
Halifax to green (and remove strikeout type in Contributors), as I don't think
we need LWG to "offer benediction" when the owner of the data grants explicit
permission, as this link appears to do.  If I'm wrong about that, please
revert.  If I'm correct and you know it or also feel this is true (I've done
similar things in the USA with explicit permission, as from our AASHTO on
national routes) then please remove "ARE WE SURE?" on the Contributors page.
Thank you.

Up to four municipalities, now.  Thanks to great teamwork for a productive
weekend, everybody.  See you around.

SteveA