On Jan 28, 2018, at 2:39 PM, James <james2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> CC Attribution is compatible with explicit permission, so Gatineau and
> Montreal may remain on the list.....

Oh, how I sometimes dislike the word "may!"

I know, I know, our good talk-ca dialog intends to help wider understanding and
consensus.  This can be challenging, lengthy, repeat-oriented / loquacious and
seem like it runs in circles!  It gets better.

James, I hereby ask you to change status from red to green once you know.
Perhaps also undo the strikeout type (delete the <del> brackets in the markup
language) in Contributors for those two cities, too (updating the one or two
lines of text it takes to do that).  That goes for anybody posting here and/or
reading this.

To all, wiki what you know, please!  Though, sometimes, conversations here, or
in email, or "in the map" or... are more appropriate.

I'm saying "wiki when wiki is right."

SteveA