I've never using JOSM yet (I'm currently installing it), but I can try to
do some work on fixing the terminology in catalan. Anyway, doing a bot
should not be very hard, and it even may be funny.

Probably sent from an Android phone
...or a free/libre web browser running on a GNU/Linux operating system

Be free

2013/1/14 Carlos Dávila <cdavi...@orangecorreo.es>

> El 14/01/13 18:13, José Luis Domingo López escribió:
>
>> he probado OSMOND en España de vacaciones y hay muchas variantes del
>>> nombre de la calle-partes.
>>>
>>> Avendia
>>> Av.
>>> Av