Je viens de lui envoyer un message, on verra bien :

Hello,

I noticed that you made a lot a road in France. That's a lot of highways that was missing so thank you. But, I don't know what you use to draw these highways but a lot of them are not very accurate and I often have to redraw. And on your osmose error list (http://osmose.openstreetmap.fr/text/?username=WoGraSo) you can see that you made some building/road crossover. So, I don't want that you think I depreciate your contributions, but do you think that you could perhaps do a little less quantity, and a little more quality ?

Regards,

Stéphane