The separate import account rule is not a "proposed" rule [...]

Back to governance. So, the separate import account rule is imposed by who? Indeed, the Foundation. The Foundation is supposed to help free mapping and related databases. Practically, the Foundation is hosting the servers. And the Foundation gives the keys of the servers to a group, the DWG, to protect the database against vandalism, serious copyright infringement and strong edit wars (like using bot for the edit war). The DWG may also work on the improvement of quality of the data. We still don't see in what using a second account for cadastre integration and blocking people that don't do that is related to the above goals.

Eric* is now using an account named "Marcussacapuces91 - Cadastre" and I think that is a good and useful convention.

Of course people blocked are forced to use a second account. This is not a proof that this is a good decisoon ;-) And some of them decided to use a second account to reduce the conflict with DWG during the discussion, as a transient state.

* Marc indeed. I don't do any cadastre integration but I asked other people to do it for me in area that I'm mapping.

Eric