Hi Joe

For the stations that are restricted to taxis... would it be
appropriate to use the access=* tag? It is mainly used for roads/paths
and gates etc, but I think it is used in other cases to specify "who
is allowed to use this feature".

The wiki page for access
<https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key%3Aaccess> suggests that the
way to do it would be the combination of "access=private" and
"taxi=yes".

Dan