Generally speaking this list is pretty poor, if is is meant to be complete.
If it's not meant to be complete, then oh well. Things are misclassified
(Derry), outright missing (Bedfordshire, Lincolnshire, Leicester, London
Borough of Bexley, Hammersmith and Fulham, etc etc).

Whoever prepared this doesn't appear to have been familiar with UK
subdivisions given the names for the units

Metropolitan counties still exist, only their councils were abolished.  For
some reason this only lists 3 of them, despite there being no different
between T&W, West Midlands and West Yorkshire; which are listed, and Greater
Manchester, South Yorkshire, and Merseyside, which aren't (and neither are
their subcomponents).