I asked the Boundary Committee for boundary data and, as you might
guess, they say they don't hold any boundary data of their own.  All of
their data is held by OS, so as usual we have the Crown Copyright
argument.  They also say that all their published information is subject
to Crown Copyright and that they are unable to help me further.  At
least they were very quick to reply.

Since this is a Freedom of Information Act request, and they have
refused to supply me the requested information I'll ask the Office of
the Information Commissioner for a ruling.  Not expecting much, but you
never know.

Cheers, Chris