David Earl wrote:
> Chris Hill wrote:
>> Since this is a Freedom of Information Act request, and they have
>> refused to supply me the requested information I'll ask the Office of
>> the Information Commissioner for a ruling.  Not expecting much, but
>> you never know.
>
> Even if they did or do supply it, doesn't mean you could do anything
> useful with it - copyright still applies to data provided under FoI.
>
> David

I understand that copyright still applies, but part of the reason I'm
doing this is to apply pressure to release this boundary information.
There was a big push when OS asked for comments to release boundary
information, partly for democratic reasons and partly because it is
damned hard to gather accurately by any other means.  I think extra
nudges of such bodies might just help.  Feel free to join in. :-)