Jerry Clough wrote:
> However, when it's end comes it's likely to be swift as flash gets
> eliminated by major browsers.

I think that remains to be seen. There's a number of alternative options for
running Flash apps, either in-browser (Shumway, FlexJS) or on Mac/Windows
desktop (AIR). There's also the possibility of moving to a close cousin such
as Haxe/OpenFL.

Whether any of these are pragmatic choices; whether it'd be more
entertaining to cut one's losses and move to something like a native OS X
app; or whether it's all too much hassle, I'm not yet sure. But we do have a
paucity of editing software and it would be a shame to see that worsen.

cheers
Richard