I'm not sufficiently up on (read: have not had time to study) what is
firmly planned and what is still under consideration, to be honest, but I
believe you're referring to:
https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-plan-and-profile-maps-woodall-to-conisbrough

If you know previous route mapping has changed in areas, and remains as
certain as can be for something not on the ground, then map away.

Regards,
*Paul*