I am inclined to go with disused:shop to indicate it is no longer a  travel
agent, but leave the name as it is likely to remain a landmark for sometime.

Our local Toys'R'Us has only recently lost its branding.

Also being careful not to remove his statue from outside Leicester railway
station, or any other objects named after Leicester's famous son.

Phil (trigpoint)

On Tuesday, 24 September 2019, Frederik Ramm wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 24.09.19 16:42, Dave F via Talk-GB wrote:
> > Something has happened. The company went into liquidation (not
> > administration under which, I believe, they could still operate) & the
> > shops have closed.
>
> If you walk past your local shop and they are closed, by all means
> delete them or replace with "disused:shop" or "shop=vacant" if you want.
> (Though, if my local chippie had just closed yesterday and there was a
> rumour of someone else taking over the business next week I might be
> tempted to tolerate the incorrectness for a little while.)
>
> Just don't take the lawnmower over the database and assume that
> everything that is called Thomas Cook is now closed without even looking ;)
>
> Bye
> Frederik
>
> --
> Frederik Ramm  ##  eMail frede...@remote.org  ##  N49°00'09" E008°23'33"