It's unclear to me if there's a consensus on the tagging here. Personally I
like the `disused:` prefix.

I couldn't see if it was mentioned anywhere, but we can also query for all
the locations explicitly marked as part of the Thomas Cook brand using the
`brand:wikidata` tag: https://overpass-turbo.eu/s/MFP

All of the results here can really be automatically re-tagged as disused or
vacant since we explicitly know they were locations belonging to Thomas
Cook (the beauty of wikidata tagging). You might say some may already have
been sold and re-signed, but that can always be tagged after - we at least
know for certain that none of them are Thomas Cook travel agency shops
anymore.