Thiis is great stuff, keep it up. It would be good if you would link with
other groups who are working on the shift in general
http://blog.p2pfoundation.net/conditions-for-the-next-long-wave/2009/05/28

Mapping is a huge part of this. There is a meeting re: the founding of a
software and tech cooperative here in Birr co.offaly this weekend.

Saturday-Sunday.

If anyone here is interested send on a message.

and in P.S: it would be nice if you replied to mails that people send to
you re: doing stuff and things relative to the wider world in future.

Latency and social change and all...

:)

Eimhin