Transliteration might be harmful if its not reviewed, so depending on the
process involved it might turnout to be a faster solution. We got community
help for translating books names for Digital Library of India and Osmania
university digital library. Is there a project for translating OSM places
on translatewiki.net?

On Mon, Apr 6, 2015 at 1:05 PM, Praveen Nale <praveen.n...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  On Monday 06 April 2015 12:42 PM, Aruna S wrote:
>
> Google's transliteration APIs have deprecated
> <https://developers.google.com/transliterate/v1/getting_started> and
> Yahoo is going to stop maintaining it's transliteration application
> <http://transliteration.yahoo.com/> from April 9th. I am looking for
> other Indic transliterator softwares that come with APIs.(I have written to
> the developer of Pramukh-IME
> <http://service.vishalon.net/pramukhtypepad.aspx>, but it's not free/open
> source and may not have APIs). Suggestions/alternatives very welcome. :)
>

> check with tachyon/quillpad.in guys...
>
> -Praveen.

With Best Regards,
Omshivaprakash.H.L | ಓಂ ಶಿವಪ್ರಕಾಶ್ ಎಚ್. ಎಲ್ | ॐ शिवप्रकाश् एच्. एल्

http://platonic.techfiz.info
http://blog.shivu.in
Phone: 91- 9902026518

linuxaayana.net | kindarajogi.com | sanchaya.net