Hi,
for a couple of years i have been to Zeeland in Autumn and as always i have a
little time
to spend on mapping. I have now seen the BAG import and i am wondering what the
plan
concerning the addresses is.

Are you planning to move the addresses on the appropriate building outlines?

In some rare cases where i added POIs i did so but i'd like to hear about
local preference. I have done ~40k Adresses Germany and i put the address on
the building wherever possible. If multiple addresses share the building
i leave them as nodes.

What about the "and" tags from the original import? What about correcting
the landuse stuff from the original import (landuse=farm -> farmland etc)
and all the topology errors with overlapping landuses.

What about strange buildings from the BAG import? I have a couple cases where
the building outline does not at all match the building in a mapbox sat imagery.

I also found a BAG imported underground parking which is rendered very prominent
on the map. From looking at the data i have the feeling that a layer=-1 should
at least be added but.

Is there a page for Netherland mapping for OSM tourist?

Flo
--
Florian Lohoff                                                 f...@zz.de