<Anyway this is not doing anything positive for my feelings on imports.>

In terms of having data for a routing engine (like OsmAnd) a definition can
be that any missing address in a country is an error. The number of missing
addresses in the Netherlands is calculated recently: on a total of approx.
8,5 million addresses 60.000 are missing at the moment (0,7% error). How
does that compare to Belgium or Germany?