Ok I see.

I am still a bit reluctant to your proposal since the travelling time
between 2 stops can vary during the day, especially for train routes.
Ok there is the possibility of adding a new timetable relation ...

Moreover, I think that data inputs from the ground can not be done with
your proposal (it needs to know the timetable for the whole line), we’ll
depend on GTFS file actually :-/

Julien “djakk”