Okay, so we're talking about importing address *points*. Good.

Now, are we talking strictly about *postal* addresses? Or *site* addresses?
In some cases (cities, typically) they're typically the same. But in rural
areas not always the case.

-- SEJ
-- twitter: @geomantic
-- skype: sejohnson8

"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen." --
Einstein