So basically, these super-2 roads should be tagged as motorways instead of
primary or trunk? That would be fine with me. Even though I have changed
roads like these back to primary when someone had changed them to motorway,
I only did that because I thought motorway was not supposed to be used
there. But if motorway is to be used, that's okay with me.

-Compdude