however folks may feel about CDPs, they aren't administrative government
entities and the current tagging of them with an admin_level is clearly
wrong (which Paul Norman pointed out to me a little while ago and he's
absolutely right). if we can't get them out of the database then we should
at least make an effort to come up with better tagging.

On 6/11/14 2:09 PM, Serge Wroclawski wrote:
> This is (yet another) reason why I believe so strongly in Ian's effort
> to move government boundary data out of OSM and into another dataset.

i favor this as well.

richard

--
rwe...@averillpark.net