Hi Greg,

I've fixed all of the relations that had their contents replaced wholesale
by restoring to the last known good version and then adjusting as necessary
to match the current data.  The one change to my method was to download all
of the relation members after I load the prior version from a .osm XML
file.  That way if any of the relation members have since been deleted they
will be filtered out by JOSM when resolving the conflict with the existing
relation.

I think the rest of the bus route relations in this area are still intact,
but have gaps and/or incorrectly ordered members here and there.  I can fix
these fairly easily though.

Thanks,
Peter